Monday, August 11, 2008

My California trip in 2008

Brent met me at the airport from a uneventful flight. Could hardly wait to see Rusty for the first time. And what a treat. He is a very special little guy, ever so sweet, so soft and just adores everyone, especially his daddy. Rusty listens and tries so hard to understand just what his Daddy tells him and he is a quick learner.
We watched a lot of movies and Brent seems to have all the latest out. And we have the same likes in movies.
Sherry and Ashlynn came for a few days. Sherry was on the way to return Ashlynn back to her Mom and then go on a 8 day Alaskan Cruise with her MIL.
Ashlynn, Brent and I went to the movies to see Batman.
Brent and Sherry did all the cooking while I was there... hehe, I don't cook.
One night was spent his friends, Melissa and Jeff. We all went out for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.... very good. Will a have to get Garner to go there.
Brent and I, along with his realtor, looked at homes for two days. Gees, the prices, even though severly reduced, scare me. And he found out it is a bidding war, so his missed out on a used home and got a NEW condo. Better yet. And I am so glad for him.
And then I had to return home, but I really tried to sneak Rusty in my bag.....
Flight home was good. And there was my adorable husband waiting with my luggage. What a sweet heart.
And this weekend (Aug 10th) he is in Victoria and I am with our elderly kids, Bugsy and Joey. I did realize I have not the energy for a puppy again. Way to active for me and it would be unfair to the little guy.
Now I besst go see where the children are.......

No comments: