Thursday, January 8, 2009


This is my new and improved set up. I will let tank cycle before adding fish. But it is absolute so relaxing just watching the bubbles.
The rocks are from the Sierra Mountains in California, Black Hills of So. Dakota, Death Valley in California, Arizona, and Texas.... now I need to add a rock from Kentucky.

We set up the tank yesterday, Garner built the stand and we then put it all together. DId not know how much of the equipment would still work after the big move, but all made it ok. It has snowed and rained for two days and the water was freezing. But he and Joell added it from outside the house. I thought we'd get hyperthermia messing in the tank...LOL!!

Hope to add Orandas and Ryukin to tank very soon. Garner wants to add a Common, and trying to change his mind on that. But he can pick what ever he wants I guess. He keeps him interested in the tank. The tank just looks so clean, clear and I want it to stay that way..... The tank is a 55 gallon and has had fresh water fish when we were in Corpus Christi and in Houston. Before Hurricane Ike, after Ike I switched to Gold Fish. Only had them about 4 months before we move again.
WIll be adding more photos AFTER I stock the tank.
Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grace said...

that tank looks good! bet they got frost bite lol I have had a rough time with the family , Keith and Jo have been poorly, but now both on the mend! So I got here lol Hope your ok :o) Hugs xx

carol said...

I am in awe seeing your beautiful work. You ar truly talented. I feel guilty when I let a project go, but it sees that a project can be picked up later on. I love your tank We had a 55 gallon fish tank and had to take it down when we moved. Didn't know how to move my fish so I gave it away.in I am in Florida for few months Question: what is Brazilian embroidery?
carol