Saturday, April 11, 2009

Does anyone know what this sign is for? It is the absolute best hamburger any where in the USA (except for my husband's on the grill) Whataburger started in Corpus Christi, TX and has found it's way into other states. California needs to take lesson from them. In and Out does not hold a candle to Whataburger. But here in Kentucky where we live now, they have not a clue to Whataburger or In and Out. Just the main chains adn that is too bad. WE MISS OUR WHATBURGERS!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, my favorite burger too.. ate them all the time when I lived in TX.. now I only get them when I visit my family down that way.. wish they'd start a chain here in MO.

twistedtexan said...

Whataburger is the best. I am especially addicted to their ketchup. I wish they'd bottle it!

craftingaplenty said...

I never knew what a what a burger was until I moved to LA. I adore their Fries!! I will eat an extra burger for you if you want(lol)

Rosa Robichaud said...

Hi there!

We're in Canada and I doubt very much that they'll ever open up a chain, here... but, I was just wondering - do they have "Veggie Burgers"?

Ya never know, eh? We might make it to Texas, some day and DH is a vegetarian... :-(

Rosa