Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday, June 22, 2008

It is a sad today with the passing of my FIL, but it has been coming for 2 1/2 months and I just feel like being quiet. Not much interested in reading or crocheting.... I think the kids (Tzus) know it as they are being very good.
I have posted many pix today of odds and ends, a lot of older shots and afew newer ones. It has been almost 10 months since we moved out of our apt to a apt complex and I was only on dial up. They need to outlaw dial up. Now (with time) I will be adding more current info and pix. But today was just a down day. My DH went to Corpus today to be with his Mom and I watched the Yankee play ball. I am waiting for a call to tell me when I need to go. I am flying in for the day only. And I am worried if I can make it without too many problems.

2 hours later....
I got the call and I will be going on Wednesday. I fly out at 8:30 and return at 8:30. Long day Day!
Margie

No comments: