Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Night - June 29th, '08

Spent the day on the couch, sucking on cough drops. SORE throat to the max. and just feeling yukky in general.
Reading and KK knitting is going no where. A row or two a day, and maybe a chapter or two every other day. I need to get myself in gear and do something more.
We were to work on the INSIDE of apt today, but that did not happen, he had to work in office to much. TOMORROW we have to get some of this mess done. Pictures, curtains, a large mirror all need hanging, plus my peg boards for my looms. Some boxes that are still in kitchen.
More rain today... does it ever stop!!!!
Joey is feeling better today, he has slept for the better part of two days. And walking around a bit doubled up, may of had a tummy ache. Just don't know at his age. The Bug has been in a very yappy mood lately and is shadowing her daddy. Guess she is afraid he will go away again.
Hope to morrow I feel better. Now it is bed time......
Nite-Nite and @#%^&%* to who ever made me sick.

No comments: