Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Miniture Doll House


This gorgeous doll house was built in 1979 and at one time it had lights that really worked. I was able to purchase it in full from my (then) boss after he had bid on it at a silent auction at his church. I need to go through it and DUST it, but later. The front of the house is facing the wall and I did not get a pix of it. The house is very large on sits on a large frame that has astro turf for a yard. It also has two attic rooms that have extra furniture in them. I did remodel the babies room, it looked before like a servant's room. And I did buy a new stove for the kitchen and a few extras laying around. But 99% came with the house when I got it.

The above was changed when built, it was th e attic adn the builder made it into a attic room and I made the attic room a sewing room.


This is the nursery or baby's room that I did remodel. I put new wallpaper on the walls, added new carpet and bought the furniture new. Cute, Huh!!


This is the master bedroom. I did crochet a doily that covers the bedspread. I did add "new" curtains to the windows, the others were rather yellow and stiff.


The bathroom is upstairs in the middle of the house.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SherryBaby said...

That dollhouse amazes me. I find something new everytime I look at it. You are so creative Mom.