Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Miniture Doll House.


Another passion of mine. But can't afford it to keep up the hobby of collecting. This doll house was a bargain and worth three times at least for what I paid for it. Even the doll houses at Hobby Lobby in a box and still need to be put together and painted, wall papered, carpeted and to be furnished cost more then this one did already set up. I sold a horse saddle to buy it and my boss did not give me a break on it, and he made me promise I would not sell it. And I made that promise about 8 years ago.
When I have help turning it around I will get a pix of the front and post.
Enjoy the pix of it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Margie, now I know why we connect so well. I just think your doll house is spectacular. I finished and furnished one years ago, gave it away and regretted it ever since. Bought another one and have been in the process of finishing for 2 yrs now. still have to paint, wall paper and furnish, etc. You have encouraged me to finish it for I so long to. I'm just in love with yours. Margie, you are something.
Dianne